CFGC is seeking a full-time mental health clinician in our Stratford office. Qualified candidates must have:
- Two years prior experience working with children with emotional and behavioral problems and their families.
- Experience developing therapeutic treatment plans
- Great organizational skills
- Some competence working with computers
- Comfortable working with a team
- Ability to work some evenings
- Master’s Degree in mental health or related
- Two (2) years experience working with children with emotional and behavioral problems and their families
- Able to work collaboratively with staff and other agencies
$2500 sign on bonus for bilingual and/or licensed clinicians.
License Preferred: LCSW, LMFT, LPC
To apply for a position at The Child and Family Guidance Center, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com