CFGC has an opening for a Front Desk Receptionist, must have excellent customer service skills and experience working in a busy medical office setting. Candidate must be detail oriented and able to multi-task while staying efficient; answer telephones as well as perform other clerical duties. Candidate must also work two nights a week from 1-8pm; rotate once a month on a Saturday and provide backup for other clerical staff when needed.
- High School Diploma or Medical Assistant Certification (preferred)
- Two to three year’s medical front desk experience a must
- Customer Service Oriented
- Knowledge of insurance verification
- Bi-Lingual preferred (English/Spanish)
To apply for a position at The Child and Family Guidance Center, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org